Saturday 3 August 2013

next reads

     
                                           

After the Fall has been on my wish list for a few months now but since I have previous reads i wanted to get through before this I hadn't got around to buying it and thank god because I only purchased it on Wednesday from the amazon kindle book store when i was having a browse and got it for a bargain of only 99p and currently it is still at this amazing price if anyone is interested in it. 


                                             

Another I have come across and can't wait to start reading is the secret keeper, if anyone has seen the paperback or even the hardback for that matter you will know it is a huge read not only in popularity but also the size of the book (having the kindle addition wont make your arms and hands ache with holding it yet another plus of having an e-reader) Again currently it is in the kindle book store for the bargain of 99p you can't go wrong! 


                                          
                                                

If any girls out there have a love for fashion these are the books I've heard are must reads and hopefully il get a blog to you about them once I've got through both books. Usually I need to read a book before I see the film but that isn't the case with the devil wears prada I hate to admit it but in all honestly I didn't discover the book until last week whereas I saw the film in my teens! I hope the book lives up to the film because the film itself is brilliant in its own special way! When I get through them I shall let you know.


       
                                         

John Green is one of my favourite authors to read, out of his collection iv read looking for Alaska and the fault in our stars and I'm currently reading paper towns, I only started it yesterday and already almost half way through i cant put it down! so hopefully I can get it finished early next week and can get another blog to you all about how good it is (so far it is brilliant) if these 3 books are anything to go by I expect the an abundance of Katherine's and Will Grayson Will Grayson is equally as good! Defiantly a top 5 to read when you get chance too! 


       

Who doesn't love all time favourites like Harry Potter? I once got the first 4 books as a Christmas present but that was when I was younger and Disney channel was more important than reading! I've downloaded them all into my kindle ready to read when I get others out the way and i cant wait! those who have read them have told me they are equally as good as the films and like I said earlier I prefer to read the books before I see the film but this time il be doing it backwards since I have seen each Harry Potter film, I even purchased the box set when it was released and hopefully next year il be visiting London to go to the studios! (A big fans dream) my aim is to have them all read before then, wish me luck! 

Well I have my work cut out for me over the next few months to get these read and keep my blogs up to date for you bloggers to follow and keep you informed! 

   Natalie x







No comments:

Post a Comment